General Standards of Conduct
The following actions and behaviors are clearly inconsistent with the University’s expectations for membership in this community. Depending upon the circumstances, violations of these behavioral standards will call into question a student’s continued full participation in the University community:
1. Violence or the threat of violence against another person, or any action which causes injury to another.
2. Abusive or harassing behavior, including unwelcome communication.
3. Sexual harassment (for complete policy, click here).
4. Sexual misconduct or assault (for complete policy, click here).
5. Possession, use, or distribution of illegal drugs (for complete policy, click here).
6. Willful damage to the reputation or psychological wellbeing of another.
7. Dishonesty, forgery or taking advantage of another.
8. Failure to follow the directive of a University official aimed at protecting life, health or
safety, or necessary for the good order and proper functioning of the University community.
9. Theft, damage or vandalism to property.
10. Unauthorized possession of explosives, incendiary devices, firearms or other weapons.
11. Behavior which causes a serious disturbance of the University community or infringes
upon the rights and well-being of others.
12. Actions which seemingly affect only the individual(s) involved but which may have a
negative or disruptive impact on the University community and/or concern a student’s
personal and academic growth.