- Introduction ›
- Community Standards ›
- Standards of Conduct ›
- Health, Safety, and Security Policies
Health, Safety, and Security Policies
- Unless authorized by the Office of Student Affairs or Notre Dame Security Police, firearms or other weapons of any kind, fires, fireworks, explosives, explosive devices, and highly flammable materials are not allowed on University property.
- Tampering with or misuse of fire alarm and safety devices, emergency communication equipment and related emergency system components is strictly prohibited.
- Failure to respond appropriately to fire alarms and emergency notifications may result in a referral to the University Conduct Process.
- Unauthorized presence in construction areas, campus underground tunnels or any restricted area is prohibited.