- Introduction >
- Community Standards >
- Standards of Conduct >
- Actions which Compromise the Safety of the University Community
Actions which Compromise the Safety of the University Community
- Unless authorized by the Office of Student Affairs or Notre Dame Security Police, firearms or other weapons of any kind, fires, fireworks, explosives, explosive devices, and highly flammable materials are prohibited on University property.
- Tampering with or misuse of fire alarm and safety devices, emergency communication equipment and related emergency system components is prohibited.
- Failure to respond appropriately to fire alarms and emergency notifications is prohibited.
- Unauthorized presence on roofs or ledges of buildings, in construction areas, campus underground tunnels or any restricted area is prohibited.